Change the life of those, who have no hope!
Various programs implemented under Sanjivani Multipurpose and Shree Hospital
1) Computer distribution in zilha Council School.
2) Adoption of adoption and nutritious diet for 5 children of mentally retarded children for one year.
3) Notebook Distribution in Zilha Council School.
4) Visit and help of dr.Prakash Amte Public Development Center.
5) Distribution of nutritious food to malnourished children in Anganwadi area of Panhala area for 3 days a week.
6) For the ashram school, 50 banch and Boar and motor for water management were given to the school.
7) Organizing blood donation camps for the birthday of Dr. Deepak Patil, on 25th july in every year.
8) Allocation of 5 bicycle to poor needy girls in the neighborhood school.
9) Co-operation and donation to the Vasectomy Program, implemented by the Health Department.
10) After a gap of 18 years on the occasion of 'Indira Gandhi Jayanti', the family working on a girl donates a little form for education.
11) Financial help for five needy and poor patients.